Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Self-Critique

Now that I've been informed that the death, guns, and roses project is going to be a short, individual project I'm probably going to change the pitch significantly. It will no longer be about gigolos but the same theme will be employed. It will be about a college girl who sells her body to pay for tuition and her abusive male John.

1."$leep Around""No Death, No roses" "$EX"
2.Violence and Chase scenes.
3. Original source = Always had the idea. Unrequited love is interesting to me.
4.Inspired/Affected
5. New Synopsis:

Film opens with Girl in bed, having just had sex with a man. Man and woman have dispute. Man gets abusive, Girl attempts to escape. Passerby comes to her rescue and fights at climax with man.

6. Action/Drama
7. What does the inclusion of Gigolos add to the piece? Is the domestic violence physical? Not really well developed.
8. Now that we know it's just gonna be individual, I think I'll make it shorter. I also want to address a realism that is used in serious film making.

No comments:

Post a Comment